Allow us to educate the end-user as to the available corrosion management tools (Huguenot products and services) that are available and to identify system deficiencies due to corrosion. Once problematic conditions are identified thru laboratory analysis, corrosion mitigation options are selected based on system configuration and severity of conditions.
Our Corrosion Mitigation Remedies are then backed by the corrosion monitoring program’s ability to provide “real-time” corrosion monitoring reports. This is much preferred versus other companies who have a device that only indicates a systems failure due to corrosion (aka pinhole leak in ECS monitoring device).
- Both onsite training and teleconference training sessions are available
- A customized curriculum is provided based upon your specific needs
- Your staff is provided with the ongoing educational tools to identify corrosion deficiencies and to work with Huguenot Labs to establish and mitigate corrosion using long term proven and reliable real-time solutions
WEIGHT LOSS METHOD
In our typical monitoring program coupons are exposed to the fire sprinkler system environment for a 90-day duration before being removed for laboratory analyses. This gives basic corrosion rate measurements at a frequency of four times a year. The weight loss resulting from any single coupon exposure yields the “average” rate of corrosion occurring during that exposure time.
Advantages of Our Eagle Eye Corrosion Coupon Monitoring Systems Are:
- Our corrosion monitoring methods are easy to understand and implement.
- Our equipment reliability has been demonstrated in the field and has been successfully applied to an increasing range of applications with many years of operational usage.
- Visual inspection can be undertaken.
- Corrosion deposits can be observed and analyzed.
- Localized corrosion can be identified and measured.
- Weight loss can be readily determined and corrosion rates easily calculated.
- Results are easy to interpret.
- Any corrosion inhibitor treatment program in place can be easily assessed for effectiveness.
- Our measuring equipment can be made safe for hazardous area operations.
- The users of our equipment have experienced significant economic benefits through reduced facility shut downtime and the extended life expectancy of their fire sprinkler systems.